First Touch Games is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
First Touch Games may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/12/2011
What we collect
When you use any First Touch Games applications at an SNS such as Facebook or Twitter you allow First Touch Games to access certain information from your profile for that site. The information you allow First Touch Games to access varies by game and SNS, and it is affected by the privacy settings you and your friends establish at the SNS.
• your first and last name
• your profile picture or its URL
• your user ID number, which is linked to publicly available information such as name and profile photo
• the user ID numbers and other public data for your friends
• the login e-mail you provided to that SNS when you enable it via our applications
• your password you provided to that SNS when you enable it via our applications
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• To notify users of in-game updates
• To inform users about new products or promotional offers
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Ad Serving Technology